Pages

Monday 24 December 2012

Nikko & Chuzen-Ji Onsen

I have just spent the last couple of days in and around Nicko & Chuzen-Ji Onsen.

Nikko shrines



                                                                   Chuzen-Ji Onsen



Bubbling hotsprings Chuzen-Ji Onsen by Mountain Black Sound                                                             KEGON- FALLS

 
Listening in the cold. what can I say - there's something really special about it. like, all the sounds I hear are more sharp and somehow more dangerous/alive. This  recording session was done in -10/15 degrees which is REALLY cold for an Aussie! By the end of the session my jaw felt locked and I could only mumble my words for about 5 minutes. I found this whole experience to be a real natural high and I very much look forward to taking this to another level in Hokkaido. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment